The CP1E provide high cost performance to further reduce costs by allowing you to select the optimal CPU Unit from the ES-type Basic Models or N/S(1)-type Application Models.
Easy to use input editor with smart input function
When you begin typing an instruction from the keyboard in Ladder Editor Mode,suggested instructions are displayed and the addresses are automatically entered.
Connecting lines are added automatically based on the cursor position, enabling intuitive ladder programming.
Instruction and Address Input Assist Functions
When you begin typing an instruction from the keyboard while in the Ladder Editor Window, suggested instructions are displayed. All you have to do is select the instruction from the list for easy input even if you do not remember the entire mnemonic.
The address of the next operand, including input bits and output bits, is incremented by one and displayed as the default. This enables easily inputting consecutive addresses
Automatic Connecting Line Insertion- With the automatic connecting line insertion function the necessary connection is added automatically based on the curser position.
- All CP1E CPU Units use high-speed USB for the peripheral port. Support software (computers) can be connected using commercially available USB cables. Without the need for USB conversion cables or special cables, connection is easier and cable cost is low.
- The Application Models (CP1E-N/NS(1)) are equipped with high-speed counters, pulse outputs, and a built-in serial port(s).
In addition, using the Expansion Unit and Option Board, you can control a wide range of devices.
- Two 100kHz pulse outputs for high-precision position control.
- Control multiple axes with one PLC using the two 100kHz and four 10kHz, single-phase high-speed counters.
* The Basic Models are equipped with six 10kHz, single-phase high-speed counters.
- High-accuracy analog I/O control with a resolution 1/12,000.
You can add up to 4 analog I/O by mounting an Analog Option Board and up to 24 analog I/O by connecting Expansion Units.
The combination of the Temperature Input Unit with the PID instructions enables temperature control.
Up to 12 thermocouple inputs per Unit for CP1W-TS004.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Courier/Hand Delivered/Transport etc