Key Features :
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Frequency (Kilo Hertz)||50/60Hz|
|Material||Variable Frequency Drive|
|Output Power (horse Power)||1 HP to 20HP|
- The MX2-V1 delivers 200% starting torque near stand-still (0.5 Hz) and can operate in torque control in open loop mode. This allows the MX2-V1 to be used in applications where closed loop AC vector drives were previously used.
- Standard industrial networks, such as EtherCAT, CompoNet or DeviceNet as options. High-speed EtherCAT provides solutions for the entire system from input to output with Sysmac Series.
- With no external hardware required, and via standard parameter settings, speed synchronisation can be achieved. The MX2-V1 will act as a speed follower to an external pulse generator/encoder signal up to 32 KHz.
- Specially developed application functionality enables the MX2-V1 to solve simple positioning tasks without the need for an external controller. Up to 8 positions, plus home, can be selected by the user, and furthermore, the MX2-V1 can be switched between speed and position mode.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Courier/Hand Delivered/Transport etc
- Packaging Details: Corrugated Box Packing